Forum
Forum / Avalon Gam ... / News and C ... / We have to ...
Sign in
Register
Sign in
2019-11-9 15:51:59

GOODYEAR, Ariz. -- Alfredo Simon has spent most of his major league career as a reliever. Hes going to get a chance to be a s**er for the Cincinnati Reds at the s** of spring training. Mat Latos has been slowed by knee surgery, so manager Bryan rice has decided to use Simon as a s**er during spring training. The idea is to get him ready to pitch more innings in case hes needed when the season begins. Latos had minor surgery to repair torn cartilage in his left knee when camp opened. Hes making good progress, but the injury left him behind in his throwing program. Simon made 16 s**s for Baltimore in 2011 and welcomes the chance to move into a s**ers role, even if its only temporary. "Im ready to go," Simon said. "I know it has been two years (since) I have s**ed a game, but if I get the opportunity, Im going to show Bryan rice that I can be a s**er." The 32-year-old had s**ed a total of three games in the majors when the Orioles moved him into the rotation in 2011. He went 4-9 with a 4.90 ERA in 16 s**s and seven relief appearances that season. The Reds claimed him off waivers from the Orioles on Ap** 3, 2012. He has been a valuable right-handed reliever for Cincinnati, going 3-2 with a 2.66 ERA in 36 relief appearances in 2012 and 6-4 with a 2.87 ERA in a career-high 63 appearances last season. Price planned to use him out of the bullpen again until Latos got hurt. Left-hander Tony Cingrani was the main option as an extra s**er last season, but has the fifth spot in the rotation this year. "We do know we are short one s**er right now without Mat," Price said. "If we were to have any setbacks where Mat was not ready to s** the season, we have to look at the group we have and that would include Simon. "He has the s**ers background. He has a very, very durable arm. We have to look at him in longer stretches." If Latos is ready to pitch at the s** of the season, Simon can move back into the bullpen. "I like s**ing," Simon said. "I am here to do whatever they want. All of my career (in the minors) I was a s**er. Sometimes I would throw one or two innings. I can do more than that. I wanted to keep pitching. I miss it."         Cheap Fake Yeezys . Salah, who scored against Chelsea in two Champions League group matches this season, is Jose Mourinhos third signi**nt recruit in the January transfer window after Nemanja Matic and Bertrand Traore. Fake Yeezys Outlet . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/. The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has ac**ulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 V3 . Now the Minnesota Vikings have set their sights on soccer. Fake Yeezys Store .com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts.Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - Monta Ellis jumper as time expired lifted the Dallas Mavericks to a 107-105 win over the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday. Ellis,  whose season-high  38 points  helped the  Mavs to  a grueling   double- overtime  victory  over Chicago on  Tuesday, supplied  eight of the final nine points for Dallas to burn his former team. With  the game  tied after Brandon Knights jumper, Ellis drove down the right sideline,  spun to hiss  left to gain separation from O.ddddddddddddJ. Mayo and hit a tough fadeaway jumper as the buzzer sounded to give Dallas its fifth straight win. Ellis had 23 points, Tyson Chandler dropped in 18 points with 20 rebounds, and Chandler Parsons chipped in with 14 points. Knight paced the Bucks with 25 points, and Khris Middleton registered 21 points off the bench. Milwaukee has lost three straight following a three-game winning streak.         ' ' '

@2018 AVALONGAMES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.