Forum
Forum / GreedyCave / Genereal D ... / left the m ...
Sign in
Register
Sign in
Author jinshuiqian0713 Platinum 910 posts
2020-2-14 10:31:08

Suspended Oakland Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith has entered a treatment center, according to multiple reports.It isnt clear what Smith is seeking treatment for, but the news comes days after a Periscope video surfaced that shows an unidentified man and woman talking about a hand-rolled cigarette.Smiths decision to enter a treatment center was first reported Friday by TMZ Sports.Smith is currently serving a yearlong suspension handed down in November for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy. He will be eligible to apply for reinstatement in September, 60 days before the one-year anniversary of the suspension.I heard the same information, but I havent technically checked with the front office, Raiders coach Jack Del Rio said when asked about the Smith reports. It doesnt matter for me at this point. Theres a process that hes involved in that I cant be a part of. A November (return) is the earliest I can hope for, and I remain hopeful for the young man to get himself and his life turned around. If he can get his ducks in a row, as a football team we would invite back a good football player. The first thing for him is to make sure hes taken care of. The focus should be on him getting the help he needs to get his life in order so he can have a good life.Asked if he has had any contact with Smith, Del Rio said, Im hoping for the best from a distance, because I cant be directly involved.At one point in the video posted online earlier this week, the woman tells the man that he shouldnt even be posting that and that he is hella stupid as the man holds the lit cigarette.The video cuts off immediately after the man says, They dont know its me. Its not like I put Aldon Smith.Smith had tweeted an apparent denial that it was him in the video. Smith had previously been to rehab, in 2013, following two DUI arrests.ESPNs Ed Werder had reported that because of the video, the NFL will investigate whether Smith had violated the protocols required of a suspended player seeking reinstatement to the league following a violation of the substance-abuse policy.As a teammate and friend, the only thing I can tell him is anything he needs, let me know and Ill have his back, Raiders fullback Marcel Reece said. If someone needs rehab, then thats exactly what they need and I pray for Aldon that he gets any and all help that he needs. All football aside, just want him to get help if he needs it. And when all is said and done and hes ready to come and join this team, as a team were going to welcome him back and were going to win a championship. Thats what our goal is. But as a man and as a friend, we just want to help him and pray for him and do anything we can to help him if he needs it.Information from ESPNs Paul Gutierrez was used in this report.                                                                                                                                                                         Corey Linsley Super Bowl Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Bryan Bulaga Super Bowl Jersey . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. http://www.packersonlineteamstore.com/oren-burks-youth-jersey.html . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Tony Brown Super Bowl Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt **len from just outside of the crease on the right side. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Super Bowl Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.GLENDALE, Ariz. - Karim Benzema scored a pair of second-half goals to lead Spanish soccer power Real Madrid to a 3-1 victory over the Los Angeles Galaxy of Major League Soccer on Thursday night. The match was the first for both teams in the inaugural Guinness International Champions Cup tournament, which features six other teams from Europe. Midfielder Angel Di Maria took a pass from former FIFA World Player of the Year Cristiano Ronaldo, whod gotten past three defenders, and scored the games first goal. Di Maria later added an assist. "In general it was a good performance from the team," Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. "We played well. We had a good combination in the front. We had a lot of opportunities." Real Madrid was too talented for the Galaxy, as Ronaldo had multiple chances to score early in the match. A cross from DiMaria found Ronaldo in the sixth minute, and his shot hit the top of the goal and caromed away. Ronaldo also had quality chances in the 18th and 22nd minute, Galaxy defender Sean Franklin trying his best to defend Ronaldo from his right back position. "Sean would probably tell you it was unbelievably challenging," Galaxy coach Bruce Arena said. "Ronaldo had all the attributes youd want out of a player. Technically outstanding. Hes obviously a great goal scorer. Great passing. Great on the dribble. Physically dominant. He has all the tools to continue to be one of the outstanding players in the world and we saw a little bit of that." Real Madrid had the vast majority of the scoring chances in the first half. The Galaxys best opportunity was a near own goal from Real Madrids Daniel Carvajal in the eighth minute. Galaxy midfielder Hector Jimenez chipped a ball toward the goal that Carvajal almost misplayed with his clearance. The fans in the crowd of 38,922 rose to their feet everry time Ronaldo touched the ball.dddddddddddd The Di Maria-Ronaldo connection almost pro**d another result in the 38th minute, as Ronaldo had plenty of time to settle a pass at his feet, dribble and shoot. But his shoot went over the goal. "The atmosphere was really fantastic and the stadium was one of the best in the world," Ancelotti said. "We will have a good memory of the experience in the future." Ronaldo left the match at halftime, replaced at forward by Benzema. It took the Frenchman only six minutes to score. Francisco Alarcon looped a pass to Benzema, who was in open space and shot the ball past Galaxy goalkeeper Brian Rowe. Real Madrid was close to a third goal after some nifty dribbling and fakes from Alarcon at the top of the penalty area, but his 60th-minute shot was saved. Jose Villareal pulled the Galaxy to 2-1 with some skilful work in the 63rd minute. Seconds after Brazilian star Kaka left the match for a substitution, Villareal took two touches to get some room and fired a shot past Real Madrid keeper Diego Lopez. Alarcon was subbed out in the 73rd minute. Di Maria found Benzema in the 74th minute with a cross over the Galaxy defenders for the final goal of the match. Real Madrid is tuning up for the s** of its regular season in Spain next month. The Galaxy are in the midst of their MLS regular season. "No question this game was beneficial for all of our players," Arena said. "I think its a great event to bring to our country and to have the opportunity to play against players like Ronaldo and Di Maria and Benzema. They are unbelievable players . we are going to have some fabulous opportunities in this tournament." The Galaxy play Juventus of Italy, with Real Madrid moving on to face Everton of England. Both games will be at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles on Saturday.         ' ' '

@2018 AVALONGAMES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.